Leading in Worship: Richard Clockedile
Leading in Prayer: Steve Johnson and Sherri Johnson
Sermon: Dan Lambertson
Sermon Title: God's Deliverance
Sermon Verse: Daniel 3
Nursery Leaders: Selena Lambertson / Skylar Renaud
Junior Leaders: Fredette Team
Church Announcements for 08/06/2017
- To Reflect: “When God permits His children to go through the furnace, He keeps His eye on the clock and His hand on the thermostat.” ~ Warren Wiersbe
- We will be sharing in the Lord’s Supper during our Worship Service today. If you know Jesus as your personal Savior, we invite you to join us. Our bread is gluten free.
- We have a couple more 5 Day Clubs scheduled for the upcoming weeks… • August 7 – 11 here at SWBC, 9:30 to 11:30 am each morning • August 14 – 18 at Paul & Kerry Scharping’s home in Shapleigh, 6 to 8 pm evenings. We still need a couple of volunteers for this week’s 5 day club please see Selena or Judy if you are able to help any of the days next week.
- The Elders will meet this Thursday evening, August 10, at 6 pm.
- On Monday, August 14 we will resume our times of sharing and getting to know one another in the Fellowship Hall. The hall will be open Mondays and Thursdays, from 9:30 to 11 A.M, on August 14th & 17th, 21st & 24th, and possibly the 31st. For more information, please contact Phil or Jean Rundgren at 247-3811. Invite a friend!
- There will be a Senior Luncheon Planning meeting on Monday, August 14, at 1 pm.
- Ladies! You are invited to the next York County Women’s Connection dinner Monday, August 14, beginning at 6:30 p.m. at “The Barn” – Sanford Country Club in Sanford. Tara Pierce, from Sole Hope, will share how old jeans, milk jugs and old tires can turn into a SHOE that changes lives in Uganda E. Africa, and how you can get involved. Vicki Hewey will tell how she redefined a successful life by searching for real success.
- Teens…It’s coming soon! Have you heard? Watch for more info soon…
- There are flyers in the entryway for 2 Women's Retreat weekends and two Man Camp weekends at Camp Berea in Hebron New Hampshire. See Berea.org for more information or Paul and Ellen Morrison Also see us about openings still available for Family Camp in August.
- New England Bible College will offer FREE TUITION for the 2017-2018 school year. For more information please see bulletin boards in the foyer and back hallway.
- Church Office Hours: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00-2:00 pm
South Waterboro Bible Chapel
911 Main St.
Waterboro, ME 04087
P.O. Box 190
Waterboro, ME 04087